Dear Visitors, welcome to my site! I’m Zsombor Boromisza, currently teaching at the Szent István University, Department of Landscape Protection and Reclamation, as an assistant professor (main topics: Landscape restoration, Environmental protection). My main research interests are: lakeshore restoration, lake management, environmental education. As a certified landscape architect, I have planning project concerning ecotourism, nature interpretation, environmental impact assessments.
- Boromisza, Zs.: Complex shore zone evaluation at Lake Velence, Hungary (2012). Applied Ecology and Environmental Research. 10(1) pp. 31-46.
- Boromisza, Zs., Pádárné Török, É., Ács, T. (2014): Lakeshore-restoration – Landscape ecology – Land use: Assessment of shore-sections, being suitable for restoration, by the example of Lake Velence (Hungary). Carpathian Journal of Earth and Environmental Sciences. 9(1) 179-188
- Boromisza, Zs., Ács, T., Pádárné Török, É. (2015): Integrating applied lake ecology into spatial planning: towards a socially acceptable lakeshore restoration at Lake Velence (Hungary). Landscape&Environment 9(1) pp. 27-41.
- Boromisza, Zs., Illyés, Zs., Gergely, A., Mészáros, Sz., Mospart-Molnár, Zs. (2016): Evaluation of the possibilities for stream restoration: preassessment of the Váli-stream (Hungary). Landscape&Environment 10(1) pp. 26-44.
Professional public – life activities
- Member of Hungarian Ornithological and Nature Conservation Society (1989 -)
- Member of Hungarian Hydrological Society (2010 -)
- Member of MTA’s (Hungarian Academy of Science) public body (2014 -)
- Member of the Editorial Board of 4D Journal of Landscape Architecture and Garden Art (2014 -)
- Member of the Editorial Board of Polish Journal of Natural Sciences (2015 -)
- Member of the Editorial Board of The Problems of Landscape Ecology journal (2016 -)
Feel free to contact me on the public media: